By booking and playing at the courts at Rosethorn Tennis Club, you agree to the COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK (click link for details).
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE COURT BOOKING SYSTEM
The court booking system is powered by TennisBookings. Your login credentials are the same as on the main rosethorntennis.com registration website.
Online Court Booking Rules:
- Members can reserve courts up to 2 days in advance of the time they wish to play with other members.
- Bookings for Singles play are for one hour only. Bookings for Doubles play are for a maximum of two hours. Each hour of a two-hour booking must be booked by a separate member of the doubles foursome.
- The member(s) making the booking must list the full name(s) of the other playing member(s).
- The booking member and/or the other listed playing member(s) booking for Singles play cannot book a court for consecutive time slots, or be part of a booking in a consecutive time slot. You can, however, remain on the court for the succeeding hour if the court has not been booked and if no members are waiting to use the court as a walk-on.
- Members must cancel their reservation if it will not be used. Cancellations can be made online until 1 hour before the reserved court time. If the member does not show up within 10 minutes after the reserved time, it is considered a no-show and the booking is considered cancelled. No-shows will have booking privileges suspended for 7 days.
- Member walk-ons are allowed between the 10th-15th minute of the hour if the court is available. Walk-on play does not count towards the 1-hour limit per day allowed for the member as this is unplanned play.
- Advanced online court booking is not available during Public Hours: Saturdays 7-11pm and Sundays 9-11pm. Walk-on play only is permitted.
- Failure to comply with Online Court Booking rules may result in suspension of booking and playing privileges.
Looking for a tennis partner? Connect with fellow members in the Members' Forum or in the Player Postings tab in the Court Booking Site.